This gallery contains 4 photos.
chinese style indonesian style Got this order from a temple. It was cap-go (where most buddhist are in the temple doing their prayers) and the client wanted it to be easy and carry for people who attend. And since there … Continue reading
This gallery contains 3 photos.
Had job orders from my daughter’s school friend’s mom. She wanted it to be easy breezy and simple. She was interested in the japanese mini hamburg I was making. But since japanese style will have to be with the sauce … Continue reading
Since we have lots of request for discounts ‘coz some clients actually introduces their friends and relatives to us, we made this for them, member-get-member programme.
This is the details:
1. For every new clients you introduces us, you get 10% off for the next month’s subscription. Example, you introduce 1 client in January, means 10% off your February bill. You introduce 2 clients in February, means 20% off your March bill, and so on. This also means if you introduce us 10 clients in a month, means you get your next month’s bill FOC (what could be more?)
2. If the clients you introduce, continue for the following month, means you get additional 5% off for the same month. Example, your friend continue to subscribe with us for 2 months, means your first month would be the 10% off , and the second month would be the 5% off.
3. Subsequently, for the following month, the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and so on so forth, you will still get 1% off your bills. This means if you get 5 of your friends to continue with our catering, you will get another 5% off your monthly bills.
4. All of this discount only applicable for the food menus (and not the transport fee).
5. Discounts will stop when you stop subscribing with us.
We’ve been trying to make this new program called “taster package”. A smaller package than our normal office and mom’s package, but the catch is it’s totally FOC*.
All we asked for is a taste of our food and your review, in your social media, be it facebook, twitter, blogs, even instagram or your own site.
About a month ago, we gave some of jakarta’s foodbloggers get the first start of trying our catering food. We even delivered to their doorsteps.
Here’s some of the review from a well-to-do foodblogger, irene’s getting fat :
We’ll give more updates on other reviews:) just be sure to follow us to know about it:)
I’m cracking my head open with what to make on the charity bazaar. I’d love to make those of my favorites (so at least, people get to buy, and the money get to go to the needy kids) or at … Continue reading
A few days ago, we were offered by our kid’s school teachers to join the bazaar for KDM charity event in the school. I agreed! For those who would like to test our catering food before engaging us as your … Continue reading
Kid’s menu today: 1. Butter garlic toumiao We use organic baby tou Miao here. We took off all the stems for easy chewing. French butter is used here as well to give more milky taste (We understand that kids mostly … Continue reading